The Childrens Outreach Ministry is a community-funded, non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention of child abuse and neglect in the Seattle, Washington area. The Ministry is a refuge for young children at risk of abuse and neglect, and a source of support for their parents.
- We care for children from age six through age 12 when there is a possibility these children may be injured or neglected due to family crisis situations like homelessness, poverty, substance abuse and domestic violence.
- Children can stay at the Ministry for up to 72 hours at a time, or longer if circumstances deem it necessary.
- We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- For parents, we offer support and education classes throughout the year, spiritual and crisis phone counseling and referrals to other community resources.
- All services are free and confidential.